As a small business owner, a strong, growing presence is essential to the success of your company. Connecting and selling to your target market is more competitive than ever, and staying ahead of the competition requires the right PR tools for small businesses.
Small businesses have long been at the forefront of innovation when it comes to using technology to share their story, connect with people and grow their businesses.
The digital landscape is ever-evolving and smaller companies need to stay ahead of the curve to remain competitive. As technology advances, so do the tools and platforms to help market and promote your business.
The key to successful PR hacks for small businesses is finding a combination of cost-effective tools that are both reliable and easy to use.
For SMEs looking to make an impact, utilising the best PR tools is an essential part of the equation. With the right press release platform, you can take your business to the next level and reach your target audience effectively.
There are a wealth of PR tools available to small businesses, we will take a look at the best PR tools for small businesses. We’ll go over free and cheap PR tools that can help you get results and keep your business growing.
- JournoLink: One of the most popular PR tools for SMEs is JournoLink. This easy-to-use press release software helps small and mid-sized companies reach media writing about their industry and boost their visibility. With JournoLink, you can easily create and distribute press releases to thousands of media outlets and journalists. You can also track the response from the media to see what’s working and what isn’t. JournoLink offers an easy-to-use PR software platform designed specifically for small businesses at a budget-friendly price, with pay monthly options. With JournoLink, you can create press releases using their stage-by-stage template and distribute them to relevant media outlets, and monitor how well they were received. You can reply to journalists, bloggers, and influencers all from one dashboard. They offer a pay-as-go option of £80 per press release or monthly packages starting at £59 per month which includes monthly press releases and unlimited responses to journalists.
- PRWeb: Another great PR tool for small businesses is the US-based PRWeb. This press release tool allows you to create professional press releases and distribute them to thousands of media outlets. It also comes with analytics, so you can track the performance of your press releases and adjust your strategy accordingly. Their prices start at $105 per press release as well as monthly options starting at $220 per month.
- Pressat: This press release platform allows you to send out your press release to journalists and bloggers for a fixed price. Pressat has been going since 2010 and has a customisable newsroom where you can store your press releases, which is accessible to journalists who want to follow your business. Prices start at £110 per press release.
- Vuelio: This UK company allows you to tap into their media database and send out press releases to writers looking for stories in your industry. Vuelio allows you to create an online integrated newsroom, where you can organise, share and track your stories. Prices are on request.
- PR Newswire: PR Newswire is a global press release distribution service, that allows you to quickly and easily distribute your press releases to thousands of journalists and bloggers. They have been working in commercial news distribution for around 60 years. PR Newswire prices are available on request.
- PR Fire: This UK company has a press release platform so you can share your news with broadcasters and journalists. PR Fire also offers press release writing, SEO and reputation management. Their pricing is pay-as-you-go, starting at £95 per press release.
- Briefly: Briefly offers PR tools and professionally written press releases as well as requests from journalists and analytics. You can create a linkable user profile of all your press releases and coverage in the media. They offer pay-as-you-go options such as a press release for £199 going up to £299 a month for press releases and contact with journalists and reduced rates on press release writing.
These are just a few of the best PR tools for small businesses. By using the right tools, you can ensure your business has a strong public relations presence and stay ahead of the competition.
By leveraging the power of press release software and a press release distribution system, as well as a network of experienced journalists, small businesses can ensure that their messages reach the right audience and make a lasting impression.
If you want to speak to JournoLink about what their PR software can do for your company, just get in touch today.