FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Like most people, I expect everything in my life to be available to me exactly when I need it.
Right now over a third of the world’s population is projected to own a smartphone, that’s about 2.6 billion smartphone users worldwide. That’s a whole lotta smart.
With our never-ending reliance on technology, a tsunami of on-demand apps is revolutionising the way we live.
But it’s not just a cab service or late night food deliveries, it’s everything!
Today what we crave is instant gratification in literally every form, and quick!
I am sure you can relate. In fact, I know that you–or many of you–can relate, because there are so many apps that cater to every single specific need that one might have at any given moment. Uber for cars, Grinder or Tinder for dating, ZERO for fasting and Intermittent Fasting and SLACK where the people you need, the information you share, and the tools you use come together to get things done.
There are also a bunch of on-demand beauty apps–ones that deliver makeup, ones that deliver fat loss through noninvasive technology and expert practitioners, hair products, and ones that deliver actual people with makeup and hair products to do it for you. So, if you, too, desire instant gratification and ease in your life, check out the 7 best on-demand apps right here:
1. C'MERE for at-home Fat Loss
C'MERE provides 'Fast Fat Loss To Come to You', bringing speedy and high-quality Aesthetic Practitioner treatments quite literally to your door. You can book the proven fat loss cosmetic technology that is taking the world by storm, Fat Freeze, with a mobile qualified practitioner with just a few clicks, and your appointment will be confirmed within an hour.
2. Ruuby at-home beauty booking service. Book your blowdry, manicure, makeup, waxing, facial, massage and more, direct to your home. Book in live for those emergency maintenance moments, make an appointment for later or purchase one of their exclusive beauty packages for an impromptu spa visit.
3. Citymapper - If you live in London and you don’t have Citymapper, do you even live in London at all?
The only app there is for planning your journey, Citymapper plans your route any which way you like it; be it tube, train, Uber or bike. With real-time timetables and disruption alerts, the app can even calculate the percentage of bacon butty you burn en-route.
4. TaskRabbit matches freelance labour with local demand, allowing consumers to find immediate help with everyday tasks, including cleaning, moving, delivery and handyman work. That IKEA flat-pack furniture that’s been sat since you had that big fight with your partner at the store? Now DONE.
5. Asana free to use, simple to get started, and powerful enough to run your entire business.
Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from coworkers, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
6. Audible is a seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information, and educational programming on the Internet. Audible sells digital audiobooks! Any time is story time with Audible. With more than 200,000 titles, including audiobooks, short stories, dramas and non-fiction titles. Audible has audiobooks ranging from best sellers to classics, and everything in-between. Now you can listen to a good book even when you can’t pick one up—on your commute to work, when training at the gym, while folding laundry, or any other time simply for pure enjoyment.
7. Best Overall App: Amazon
As a service that’s exclusive to Amazon Prime members, the “Now” initiative basically lets you get stuff within an hour, sometimes less. Given that you can get a new electronic device, some batteries, and some groceries in the same breath for relatively competitive price points, it’s really hard to beat it.
Hope this has helped you as that's the whole point, to make life a little easier in these demanding times.
C'MERE (pronounced Come Here).
C’MERE is a new concept from the team at Lokkima, the worlds first fat loss on demand offering from NoninvasivesInternational who launched in 2012. In the same way that they successfully took on the aesthetic medicine business, C’MERE will offer an affordable, high-quality alternative to visiting a Practice, Clinic or Medi-Spa.
The worlds first fat loss delivery system. C’MERE offers an affordable, high-quality alternative to visiting a Practice, Clinic or Medi-Spa for nonsurgical fat loss.
You can order fat to your door, so why not order fat loss too?
C’mere for consumers is an opportunity to remove stubborn fat and sculpt the body they have always wanted. C’mere for affiliates is the opportunity to run a business where they can choose their time, where they make people happy,
and make excellent returns. Helping people get confidence conveniently.
C'mere is like Uber’s better-looking sibling that instead of delivering transportation delivers nonsurgical fat loss alternatives.
More from www.calisthetics.com
20 Oct 2017 11:15
29 Aug 2017 10:00
14 Aug 2017 14:00
Copyright © 2018 JournoLink Ltd. All Rights Reserved