UNDER EMBARGO UNTIL 28 January 2016 10:30
The Grocery Accelerator is looking for the next rising stars of the Food and Drink FMCG sector through a competitive selection process. The winning businesses will each access £60k of funding in return for 15% equity, a life-time of coaching in a food specialist environment from the experts and established entrepreneurs in the food industry. The icing on the cake is each business wins free place at the New Innovation Hub in the flagship food industry expo Food and Drink 2016.
The deadline for applications to this competition is Wed 3rd. February.
The Grocery Accelerator will have invested £1.3 million over the past year in 16 businesses after this investment round. It is upbeat about the prospects for the new entrants. Says Paddy Willis “What’s incredibly exciting about our growing network of new food and drink brands is that we can combine both a place to support and challenge each business, while also providing an unique intranet of peer to peer businesses that can work together in a trusted and inspiring entrepreneurial community. We call this our family of businesses, where everyone is different and also part of our team.”
As part of their mentoring programme, winners of this recruitment round gain access to a network of service suppliers and retail buyers as well as a place on a life-time of support and learning with Grocery Accelerator Ltd. This programme starts with 12 months of intensive workshops, coaching and mentoring. After the 12 months, each of the businesses will continue their life-time of learning as part of a network, by being part of the Grocery Accelerator family of rising stars in the FMCG food and drink brands space.
Notes to Editors.
• Fast-track Application Form for 2016 Competition ; https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/InvestmentandBusinessCoaching
• The Grocery Accelerator was Founded by Paddy Willis (Co-Founder Baby food Business Plum Baby); Rob Ward (route to Market expert and founder of consultancy Idea to Shelf Ltd) ; and Simon Lacey (Speciality Food Entrepreneur) .
For Interview Requests, high res photo and media comment contact Rob Ward (Co-Founder) :
• Tel: 07773777097 or Tel: 020 7294 7692 Email : email@example.com
• Grocery Accelerator website: http://groceryaccelerator.co.uk/
• Grocery Accelerator on Twitter: https://twitter.com/groceryaccel
Conact the founder: Rob ward
Co Founder & Director