FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New Tappy Toes for tots on board P&O Cruises
P&O Cruises has teamed up with local Herts & Essex based company Tappy Toes (Tappy Toes Ltd) to offer new entertainment for families with toddlers on 13 select holidays in 2016.
Tappy Toes will offer fun, creative dance and movement classes with music and singing for children under the age of two. There will be two sessions on every sea day during each cruise for families with under twos, siblings and older children are welcome to join in too. Similar classes aimed at two to four year olds will also be available during the cruises, with a minimum of six sessions on offer.
These classes will take place on family friendly ships Azura, Britannia, Oceana and Ventura, with the first classes kicking off on Azura’s seven-night Norwegian Fjords cruise setting sail from Southampton on July 3, 2016. Prices for an inside cabin start at £649 per person.
P&O Cruises head of entertainment Paul Wright said: “I am very excited to introduce the Tappy Toes classes for our younger guests. They are high energy, fun sessions designed to get everyone involved and moving, creating a fantastic opportunity for children and adults to mix with other guests. Children are well catered for on board with our children’s clubs, activities and entertainment and I’m sure Tappy Toes will be a great addition to this.”
The Tappy Toes team will also be supporting the on board youth departments to host children’s parties and other events.
Abigail Muller, Tappy Toes business development director, commented: “This is the first time we have offered our classes on a cruise ship and we are very excited to be taking Tappy Toes sessions from land to sea.”
P&O Cruises three large family ships have a dedicated room for under twos with lots of toys where mum, dad and toddler can play. All five family ships feature a children’s club, The Reef, which is free of charge and tailored to four specific age groups - Splashers for two to four year olds, Surfers for five to eight, Scubas for nine to 12 and H20 13 to 17 year olds. There are plenty of activities, entertainment day and night and a choice of activity, adrenalin and children orientated shore excursions.
For more information or to book call P&O Cruises on 0843 373 0111, visit www.pocruises.com or call in to your local travel agent.
Notes for editors
Cruises with Tappy Toes classes:
• € € € €Norwegian Fjords: A seven-night cruise departing July 3, 2016 from £649 per person for an inside cabin
• € € € €Canary Islands: A 10-night cruise departing July 10, 2016 from £1,049 per person for an inside cabin
• € € € €Iberia: A seven-night cruise departing October 21, 2016 from £519 per person for an inside cabin
• € € € €Caribbean: A 14-night cruise departing December 9, 2016 from £1,229 per person for an inside cabin
• € € € €Norwegian Fjords: A seven-night cruise departing July 9, 2016 from £699 per person for an inside cabin
• € € € €Iberia: A seven-night cruise departing July 16, 2016 from £689 per person for an inside cabin
• € € € €Caribbean transatlantic: A 14-night cruise departing October 21, 2016 from £999 per person for an inside cabin
• € € € €Mediterranean: A 14-night cruise departing July 6, 2016 from £1,399 per person for an inside cabin
• € € € €Mediterranean: A 14-night cruise departing July 13, 2016 from £1,449 per person for an inside cabin
• € € € €Canary Island: A 12-night cruise departing June 26, 2016 from £999 per person for an inside cabin
• € € € €Mediterranean: A 14-night cruise departing July 8, 2016 from £1,049 per person for an inside cabin
• € € € €Canary Island: A 11-night cruise departing October 16, 2016 from £749 per person for an inside cabin
• € € € €Western Europe: A three-night cruise departing October 27, 2016 from £249 per person for an inside cabin
About P&O Cruises
P&O Cruises has a fleet of eight ships offering holidays tailored to British tastes combining genuine service, a sense of occasion and attention to detail, ensuring passengers have the holiday of a lifetime, every time. Azura was launched in April 2010 – officially named by Godmother Darcey Bussell CBE. Small ship Adonia was added to the fleet in May 2011, named by Dame Shirley Bassey, DBE. Britannia, a new 141,000 ton ship, was named by HM The Queen on March 10, 2015.
For further press information please contact:-
Abigail Muller, email@example.com 07747 063 800
Hayley Paterson, Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org 023 8065 6652
About Tappy Toes
Tappy Toes was founded by Claire Greenwood, a trained dancer and accomplished choreographer she has worked on TV shows including CBeebies, Nuzzle and Scratch and ITVs Wedding Dances and choreographed children’s TV adverts for the London Olympics.
Greenwood’s business partner Abigail Muller has also worked in the entertainment industry for 20 years. For more information and local classes visit www.tappytoes.com