FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Talent Intuition welcomes Andrew Sutcliffe to the board
"Andrew Sutcliffe is renowned for helping early stage and young technology companies grow into global players. This month we are delighted to confirm that Andrew will be working with Talent Intuition as a Board advisor. His strong background in growing technology businesses will help Talent Intuition develop their client platform to make the insight actionable and help us to further set the proposition apart.”
Talent Intuition is a people research business. We use technology to get hard data and research to gather people intelligence to help businesses reduce risk and make informed decisions. This is a distinctive offering, we are unique in our focus on insight and intelligence, we are not a recruitment business nor an HR consultancy in disguise – we inform decisions with insight.
On confirming Andrew's involvement Alison Ettridge, Managing Director, said "We are delighted that Andrew has agreed to work with us. Not only does he absolutely understand how valuable insight can be to a CEO and CHRO in informing strategy, but his involvement helps us to take our client delivery platform to a new level of interaction. Watch this space".
Andrew said " As soon as I understood Alison’s business I knew this was different. Human Talent is strategically the most valuable asset in most businesses – and to have this Intelligence capability is an unfair advantage. I am excited to be involved and we are already designing the platform that has the capacity to transform the market.”
For more information on what people intelligence is, and how it can inform the decisions where people meet strategy, please visit www.talentintuition.com “
About Talent Intuition
Talent Intuition is a people research business.. Wherever people meet strategy there is a need for insight We use technology to get hard data and research to gather people intelligence to help businesses reduce risk and make informed decisions. This is a unique offering, we are unique in our focus on insight and intelligence, we are not a recruitment business nor an HR consultancy in disguise – we inform decisions with insight:
1) Acqui-intelligence. Who to buy, market leaders, key players & the stars. Origination teams use this insight to inform an approach.
2) People integration tool. A visual representation of compatibility across eight cultural dimensions to focus integration activity & reduce disruption.
3) Location intelligence to build understanding of a new vertical or geographic market from a talent perspective in order to inform entry strategy, exit strategy or a change management programme to save time & money.
4) Organisation design intelligence to help shape your business & take a proactive talent strategy to support business change to save time.
5) Competitive intelligence & insight.
More from Talent Intuition
23 Jun 2017 07:45
12 Jun 2017 07:15
23 May 2017 07:30
Copyright © 2019 JournoLink Ltd. All Rights Reserved
JournoLink Ltd is registered in England and Wales, No. 08783164. Registered Office: International House, 10 Churchill Way, Cardiff CF10 2HE