FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
In the 2018 edition of the esteemed Chambers & Partners UK legal directory released this week, Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP solicitors are delighted to announce a further improved set of rankings. The firm has two ranked departments and 4 leading individuals, including a ‘Star Associate’.
The prestigious directory is seen as a reliable guide to the UK legal profession, ranking top departments and individuals on a regional basis annually. Chambers & Partners UK identifies the best firms and individuals, priding itself on the accuracy and integrity of its guide. Understandably, Fisher Jones Greenwood is proud to be among the legal elite of Essex.
• Our Family team retains its Band 1 top ranking and is picked out as a leading firm for financial divorce-related cases as well as public and private children law. The team is especially esteemed for its experience in assisting with cases involving family businesses, property and pensions. Offering full-service support to clients as well as a broad range of ADR options, including mediation.
• Our Corporate & Commercial team stays at a Band 2 ranking for 2018. The guide confirms that the team has established a corporate presence in the charity and education sectors and notes the ‘growing sector expertise in healthcare.’ Also highlighted is the ability to draw on other departments to provide ‘a complete service to corporate clients.’
• In the Family team, we have two ‘Leading Individuals’ ranked; Jane Wilson, who is top-ranked and commended as being ‘calm and taking careful consideration of matters with unflagging support’ and Simon Osborn.
• Senior Partner, Tony Fisher heads the firm's commercial department and is also - ranked as a ‘Leading Individual’, advising clients on M&A and restructuring matters including clients in the education and charity sectors.
• Ashlee Campbell, who heads up our immigration team is noted as a ‘Star Associate’ consistently demonstrating an outstanding degree of technical and commercial expertise beyond that of her peers. She is praised by ‘always going the extra mile for her clients and leaves no stone unturned.’
Paula Fowler, Managing Partner at FJG, commented on the results, saying: “We are pleased to have been commended with such an excellent set of rankings in this well-respected legal guide. As the rankings are considered on the basis of client feedback, it is well deserved recognition to the dedication and hard work put in by these teams and individuals alike.”
“Following on from the recent success of the firm’s Legal 500 rankings, I am thrilled with both sets of results. We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality service however it is important that we do not rest on our laurels and we will push to improve our client service even more in the next 12 months and secure a greater set of rankings this time next year.”
About Fisher Jones Greenwood
Fisher Jones Greenwood is an award-winning law firm based in Central London with offices throughout Essex. The company provides a full range of commercial and personal legal services, is listed in both the Legal 500 and Chambers directories and is Lexcel accredited. With over 30 years’ experience and 160 staff, Fisher Jones Greenwood is one of the fastest growing law firms in the area. For more information, please visit www.fjg.co.uk .
Media Contact: Matt Cann at Fisher Jones Greenwood on 01206 835215 or email email@example.com.
For further information, please visit: www.fjg.co.uk or follow us on Twitter @fjgsolicitors, Facebook /fisherjonesgreenwood or LinkedIn /fjgsolicitors.
About Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP
Solicitors for you, your business and your family, with offices in central London & across Essex.
More from Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP
16 Apr 2018 12:00
29 Mar 2018 16:00
19 Jan 2018 12:15
21 Dec 2017 17:00
06 Dec 2017 10:45
Copyright © 2019 JournoLink Ltd. All Rights Reserved
JournoLink Ltd is registered in England and Wales, No. 08783164. Registered Office: 9-11 Castle St, Cardiff CF10 1BS