FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Silk Road Through the Ages
Past - Present - Future
14th July to 22nd July 2018 at Winns Gallery, Lloyds Park, London E17 5JW
This is an exhibition of the art, photography, textile design and culture. The exhibition is a journey that narrates various themes and stories that provides a selected snapshot view from the past through to the present and future. Our silk route journey starts from China and travels through Iran, Turkey, Italy and ends up as an exhibition at the Winns Gallery in Lloyds Park, Walthamstow, London. In each of our selected themes and stories, we exhibit element from the past to the present and the future. To encapsulate the overall future element, the exhibition also offers emerging VR artists on the 18th and 19th of July 2018, to live stream with each other internationally, enabling participants from the Winns Gallery in London to link and connect with the Keeni Kessler Gallery in Penang, Malaysia. Our VR Platforms and Tools include TiltBrush, MasterpieceVR and New Synthetic Theatre / Secondlife.
AR & VR Artists International Link UK - Malaysia
1. Explore using TiltBrush and MasterpieceVR to create an interactive immersive platform for Artists, Art Buyers, Art and Craft Tourism,
2. Creation of a virtual meeting space / Gallery/ Studio to enable creative process and cultural hybridity.
3. To engage, capture and frame Conversations around creation of the contemporary silk road, the caravanserai - coming together of creative and cultural activities.
New Synthetic Theatre
To work with Yanire Delgado and her seven contemporary artistic ceramic masks, themed on past and present cities along the Silk Road such as Xian, Dunhuang, Samarkand, Bukhara, Tehran, Istanbul, and Venice leading to London. Alan Hudson will connect these using a game in a virtual reality platform (Second Life) showing the relevance of the Silk Road in the past and the present.
Contact for more information:
Peng Seng Ong, Founder & Director PingHub UK & PingHub International
E. email@example.com W. www.thepinghub.com
Peng Seng Ong
Founder and Director
Tel: +44 ()7944 517524
Membership based sales and marketing platform for creative products and services
Members can market and sell their art, film, video, photograph, designer clothing & accessories, jewellery, craft, designer & technological products, music, literary works and performances on the independent global Pinghub network and online shop, www.thepinghub.com
1. Core Members - Artists and Creative Individuals and Enterprises
2. Supplier Members - Suppliers of Products and Services
3. Corporate Members - Sponsors
1. PingHub International (co. reg. as 333Global Limited) - Umbrella & Online Hub
2. PingHub UK
3. PingHub Malaysia
4. PingHub China
5. PingHub Middle East
6. PingHub Cuba
7. Future PingHubs
18 Jun 2018 09:00
09 Jun 2018 07:00
11 May 2018 07:00
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.