FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Permanent Makeup and Microblading has become very popular in past 5-10 years. It’s become so popular that the likes of Lena Dunham filmed herself getting her eyebrows Microbladed in a live Facebook video!
Before you make the decision to have Microblading or Permanent Makeup, it’s important to do as much research as possible before you proceed. Read reviews on their previous work, be sure to look at their before/after pictures and check their location on where they are providing the treatments.
In this article, I will outline how you can make the right decision on whether permanent makeup or microblading is for you or not.
- If you have a hard time getting a straight eye line or symmetrical eyebrows or if you have an eyesight problem
- If you are active in sports, microblading or permanent makeup could be your solution as it will not run off or sweat off during exercise
- Busy career? Microblading or Permanent makeup can save you time everyday as you will not have to apply as much makeup and can spend the time getting more sleep or doing other things!
- The results can be subtle. Think of Microblading and permanent makeup as an enhancement. The biggest difference with Microblading or Permanent Makeup application is that you may not want anyone to know you have had it done. El says “we want women to look like themselves, only better”.
- If you suffer from any allergies to makeup, Microblaing or PMU will enable you to enjoy makeup allergy free!
There is no upper age limit. Women in their eighties can be good candidates for it if their skin is in good condition.
- If you easily hyper-pigment you may not be the most suitable candidate for permanent makeup ( must be assessed by your therapist).
- If you have a tendency to get cold sores/herpes, an anti-viral prescription might be needed prior to getting permanent lip colour applied
- A person who spends a lot of time in the sun or on sunbeds might not be a good candidate as the UVA rays will alter and change the pigment tones during the healing process especially and even over time.
- If you are on certain forms of prescription medication or with an existing medical condition you may not be able to get permanent makeup. If considering it, consult with your doctor and your PMU specialist.
- If you are under 18 you will not be allowed to have permanent makeup
Tel: 0777 303 0780
El Truchan is a fully qualified and insured Permanent Makeup & Medical Tattoo Specialist; Face & body Aesthetics ( Microneedling) Technician. http://t.co/RPLWiIQk7n
If you are looking for professionally performed Permanent Makeup (also known as Semi Permanent Make Up), then look no further.
Trained and Qualified at Nouveau Contour Academy, part of Nouveau Beauty Group, known worldwide, recognised and accredited as leading experts in Permanent Cosmetics. At present, I am holding:
* Bronze (Foundation) Qualification
* Silver (Experienced) Qualification
* Gold (Advanced) Qualification
* Platinum (Elite) level trained - the highest obtainable qualification in Permanent Cosmetics. Trained by Karen Betts.
* Corrective Procedures Qualification (Colour Lift and Colour Correction)
* Digital Skin Needling Qualification (also known as Microneedling) for Wrinkles & Stretch Marks Reduction Therapy, Scars Relaxation, & Pigment Recovery
* Medical Tattooing for 3D Advanced Nipple & Areola Restoration for Cancer / Breast Augmentation / Reduction / Male Nipple and other related plastic surgeries
* Medical Tattooing for Eyebrows Restoration, Eyelash Hair Imitation, trained for Cleft Lip & Lip Features Recovery
* CPCP – International Qualification by SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals). Also a member of SPCP.
For the full list of treatments, prices and more examples of my work please visit my website: www.perfectdefinition.co.uk.
03 Jul 2017 13:30
13 Jun 2017 13:00
30 May 2017 13:15
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.