FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Working with scars I often come across clients with self-harming scars from the past that they now wish they didn't have.
Once the scars have matured and have a white or silvery colour microneedling or a micropigmentation treatment will help with reducing the appearance or disguising the appearance of the scar.
It works for all types of scars, including: self-harming, accidents, surgery and burns etc.
The Microneedling method
Scar tissue is broken apart, allowing for new healthy cells with own melanin to rebuild in the area giving the skin a healthier, more natural appearance. Several treatments might be required depending on the scar type/size/positioning so clients expectations must be managed.
The Micropigmentation method
Some scars, especially on darker skin types may not fully regain the colour from microneedling. In those circumstances micropigmentation could be a better option to switch to.
I always recommend starting with microneedling, as nothing is as good as your own skin recreating the healthy cells in the place of the damaged (scar) tissue. But in cases where the best result has been achieved with microneedling and some areas of the scar are still missing the pigment - we can micropigment such areas. It also may take several applications and pigments do also fade with time, thus yearly maintenance is recommended.
It's important to remember it's not a magic wand! It can take several treatments to achieve optimal results so patience is key with the above treatments.
For self harming scars, only people who have the self harming days well behind them can be treated as otherwise the procedure will be counterproductive if the person continues or returns to causing injury to themselves.
Many people have questions and concerns about microneedling and micropigmentation, so please do contact me for further information.
Tel: 0777 303 0780
El Truchan is a fully qualified and insured Permanent Makeup & Medical Tattoo Specialist; Face & body Aesthetics ( Microneedling) Technician. http://t.co/RPLWiIQk7n
If you are looking for professionally performed Permanent Makeup (also known as Semi Permanent Make Up), then look no further.
Trained and Qualified at Nouveau Contour Academy, part of Nouveau Beauty Group, known worldwide, recognised and accredited as leading experts in Permanent Cosmetics. At present, I am holding:
* Bronze (Foundation) Qualification
* Silver (Experienced) Qualification
* Gold (Advanced) Qualification
* Platinum (Elite) level trained - the highest obtainable qualification in Permanent Cosmetics. Trained by Karen Betts.
* Corrective Procedures Qualification (Colour Lift and Colour Correction)
* Digital Skin Needling Qualification (also known as Microneedling) for Wrinkles & Stretch Marks Reduction Therapy, Scars Relaxation, & Pigment Recovery
* Medical Tattooing for 3D Advanced Nipple & Areola Restoration for Cancer / Breast Augmentation / Reduction / Male Nipple and other related plastic surgeries
* Medical Tattooing for Eyebrows Restoration, Eyelash Hair Imitation, trained for Cleft Lip & Lip Features Recovery
* CPCP – International Qualification by SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals). Also a member of SPCP.
For the full list of treatments, prices and more examples of my work please visit my website: www.perfectdefinition.co.uk.
13 Jun 2017 13:00
30 May 2017 13:15
03 May 2017 13:00
25 Apr 2017 13:30
11 Apr 2017 13:15
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.