FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Vanillalicious Protein-Packed Flapjack
This energy-boosting, protein-rich flapjack using Shaken Udder Vanillalicious milkshake is extra gooey and creamy and perfect for lunch boxes. The addition of fruit and seeds makes it extra tasty.
Makes: 20 squares
Prepare: 10 minutes
Cook: 20-25 minutes
240g golden caster sugar
4 tbsps golden syrup
50g condensed milk
150ml Shaken Udder Vanillalicious Milkshake
50g mixed seeds
75g dried apricots
400g porridge oats
1. Preheat the oven to 170ºC and line a 30cm x 20cm tin with baking parchment.
2. Melt the butter, golden syrup and sugar in a large pan over a low heat. Add the
condensed milk and Vanillalicious and remove from the heat.
3. Stir in the seeds, fruit and oats and mix well until coated by the mixture.
4. Pour into the tin and pat down with a spatula. Cook for about 20-25 minutes and remove
from the oven when the flapjack starts to brown around the edges of the tin.
5. Leave to cool in the tin and then slice into square.
About Shaken Udder Milkshakes
Shaken Udder produces all-natural, low fat and low sugar milkshakes that are the perfect way to boost your calcium intake. Available in Chocolush, Top Banana, Vanillalicious and Salted Caramel. Shaken Udder comes in 330ml bottles, RRP £1.49 from Waitrose, Tesco and Ocado and Uber Udder 1-litre cartons in Vanillalicious and Chocolush are available from Waitrose (RRP £2.20-£2.70). Www.shakenudder.com
08 May 2017 12:17
19 Dec 2016 14:09
25 Aug 2016 12:49
13 Jun 2016 09:20
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.