FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
One of the reasons I chose to become a Permanent Makeup artist was because I enjoy helping people and making a difference to their lives.
I was very fortunate the other day to meet a lovely lady who came to me for permanent makeup eyeliner. She leads a very busy life and was tired of trying to apply her eyeliner every morning.
What made her story a little different was that she was 100% visually impaired for over 20 years now, which made the task of applying her eyeliner every morning a bit of a challenge. She would spend ages in the morning trying to perfect her eyeliner but would unfortunately get it all over the place and would only know it wasn’t right when someone kindly pointed it out to her.
It was an absolute pleasure speaking to her and arranging the appointment and I feel very privileged that from all available artists out there she has chosen me to perform the eyeliner for her. We decided to go for a pencil effect (once it heals the result will look a lot softer in opposed to the freshly tattooed eyeliner you can see now). We have also chosen a soft black colour. Once I see her for the retouch visit in few weeks I will take the healed result photos to share with you all.
As I mentioned earlier on, this is one of the reasons I love my job so much. Helping a lady who due to visual impairment is unable to apply her eyeliner and I have been able to make her life a whole lot easier.
Permanent Makeup not only boosts people’s confidence but it also takes away a time consuming job every morning of applying makeup in a perfect way, not to mention trying to keep it fresh all day long.
For anyone who has a disability, which has an impact on them applying their makeup in the morning, contact me and I will be more than happy to help!
About Semi Permanent Makeup & Medical Tattooing by El Truchan @ Perfect Definition
El Truchan is a fully qualified and insured Permanent Makeup & Medical Tattoo Specialist; Face & body Aesthetics ( Microneedling) Technician. http://t.co/RPLWiIQk7n
If you are looking for professionally performed Permanent Makeup (also known as Semi Permanent Make Up), then look no further.
Trained and Qualified at Nouveau Contour Academy, part of Nouveau Beauty Group, known worldwide, recognised and accredited as leading experts in Permanent Cosmetics. At present, I am holding:
* Bronze (Foundation) Qualification
* Silver (Experienced) Qualification
* Gold (Advanced) Qualification
* Platinum (Elite) level trained - the highest obtainable qualification in Permanent Cosmetics. Trained by Karen Betts.
* Corrective Procedures Qualification (Colour Lift and Colour Correction)
* Digital Skin Needling Qualification (also known as Microneedling) for Wrinkles & Stretch Marks Reduction Therapy, Scars Relaxation, & Pigment Recovery
* Medical Tattooing for 3D Advanced Nipple & Areola Restoration for Cancer / Breast Augmentation / Reduction / Male Nipple and other related plastic surgeries
* Medical Tattooing for Eyebrows Restoration, Eyelash Hair Imitation, trained for Cleft Lip & Lip Features Recovery
* CPCP – International Qualification by SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals). Also a member of SPCP.
For the full list of treatments, prices and more examples of my work please visit my website: www.perfectdefinition.co.uk.
More from Semi Permanent Makeup & Medical Tattooing by El Truchan @ Perfect Definition
24 Apr 2018 10:00
23 Aug 2017 11:00
03 Jul 2017 13:30
Copyright © 2019 JournoLink Ltd. All Rights Reserved
JournoLink Ltd is registered in England and Wales, No. 08783164. Registered Office: 9-11 Castle St, Cardiff CF10 1BS