FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The beauty of Permanent Makeup also known as Semi Permanent Makeup is that it really is for women of all ages. It is the perfect way to enhance the natural beauty of your face and overall look.
It is also a great alternative to minimising the time spent each morning in front of the mirror doing your beauty routine. Instead you can wake up with perfectly applied makeup, without having to constantly reapply throughout the day.
For older women, Permanent Makeup can be used as a successful anti-ageing treatment without having to go under the knife.
Microblading/Permanent Makeup Eyebrows
Due to ageing the muscle tone decreases and the skin starts to lose elastine making your eyebrows sag and droop, as you get older. Some women seek surgical face-lifts to lift the brows and give their face a more youthful appearance. However, expertly applied Hair Stroke Brows that ‘mimic’ individual brow hairs, in a shape that creates an optical lift, while complementing the natural bone structure of the face can be just as effectively used to make your eyebrows look great without the need of expensive surgery.
Additionally, years of over-plucking means that hairs will often be sparse, something that a face lift unfortunately can’t treat.
Permanent Makeup Lips
Lips tend to become thinner, colourless and lose definition with ageing due to the loss of collagen, a protein found in our skin. Permanent Makeup / Micropigmentation - creates the perfect lips, which are full, well defined and healthy, this alone is sufficient to give back the shape and definition that age has taken away from the lips while adding colour for further rejuvenation.
Permanent Makeup Eyeliner
Our eyes appears to be sunken as we age, due to the fat from the eyelids sinking back into the eye sockets. This is a direct result of bags developing under the eyes, creating the dreaded ‘crow’s feet’.
The loss of elasticity in the skin makes eyelids droop, taking the attention away from the eyes, which is why the use of expertly applied eyeliner is essential.
Permanent Makeup eyeliner is ideal if you are looking to deceive the effects of ageing and accentuate the eyes.
El is one of the experts in the industry and will be able to advise you on the best shape and colour that's suits you.
All her treatments are bespoke and every client gets treated individually to their own needs.
Tel: 0777 303 0780
El Truchan is a fully qualified and insured Permanent Makeup & Medical Tattoo Specialist; Face & body Aesthetics ( Microneedling) Technician. http://t.co/RPLWiIQk7n
If you are looking for professionally performed Permanent Makeup (also known as Semi Permanent Make Up), then look no further.
Trained and Qualified at Nouveau Contour Academy, part of Nouveau Beauty Group, known worldwide, recognised and accredited as leading experts in Permanent Cosmetics. At present, I am holding:
* Bronze (Foundation) Qualification
* Silver (Experienced) Qualification
* Gold (Advanced) Qualification
* Platinum (Elite) level trained - the highest obtainable qualification in Permanent Cosmetics. Trained by Karen Betts.
* Corrective Procedures Qualification (Colour Lift and Colour Correction)
* Digital Skin Needling Qualification (also known as Microneedling) for Wrinkles & Stretch Marks Reduction Therapy, Scars Relaxation, & Pigment Recovery
* Medical Tattooing for 3D Advanced Nipple & Areola Restoration for Cancer / Breast Augmentation / Reduction / Male Nipple and other related plastic surgeries
* Medical Tattooing for Eyebrows Restoration, Eyelash Hair Imitation, trained for Cleft Lip & Lip Features Recovery
* CPCP – International Qualification by SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals). Also a member of SPCP.
For the full list of treatments, prices and more examples of my work please visit my website: www.perfectdefinition.co.uk.
25 Apr 2017 13:30
11 Apr 2017 13:15
14 Mar 2017 11:45
25 Jan 2017 13:15
05 Jan 2017 13:00
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.