FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contributing to charities is really close to my heart and I try to give something back whenever I get the opportunity, not just financially but also by donating some of my treatments to such worthy causes.
I attended a beautiful event last week organised by Haven Breast Cancer charity. BLUSH is a yearly event where funds are raised to allow Haven to continue helping those diagnosed with breast cancer; from the treatment and throughout their whole journey. Haven - as the name suggest is a haven for those affected. They can find help and support from people who understand breast cancer and the emotional as well as physical impact it can have on the person's life. It's a place where you can come and find peace, receive different types of therapy and have on-going support.
I've decided to regularly donate my treatments to help with the reconstructive side of the patient’s journey.
Some people loose their eyebrows during the chemo treatment and while for some they grow back, for others they don’t. I am able then to bring that little piece of something that's been missing back to them.
Similarly with the 3D Nipple and Areola reconstruction. For those who have lost them, this can often be the final step of the reconstruction process.
Surgical scars can be smoothed and loosened by microneedling or filled with skin colour pigment if required to give more of a normal skin appearance.
I feel very privileged to be able to help in this way and give something back to those who lost something.
Cancer doesn't choose, it's a game of Russian roulette. It can happen to anyone at any point in their lives and I would like to invite anyone who reads this to support Haven Breast cancer charity by donating whatever little amount you can spare.
If yourself or anyone that you know would like my help on any treatment as listed above, I would love to hear from you! Book a free consultation with El Truchan and you are guaranteed 100% trust and confidentiality, El does not judge and will be on hand to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
For more information you can visit El's website - www.perfectdefinition.co.uk
or email - email@example.com
Tel: 0777 303 0780
El Truchan is a fully qualified and insured Permanent Makeup & Medical Tattoo Specialist; Face & body Aesthetics ( Microneedling) Technician. http://t.co/RPLWiIQk7n
If you are looking for professionally performed Permanent Makeup (also known as Semi Permanent Make Up), then look no further.
Trained and Qualified at Nouveau Contour Academy, part of Nouveau Beauty Group, known worldwide, recognised and accredited as leading experts in Permanent Cosmetics. At present, I am holding:
* Bronze (Foundation) Qualification
* Silver (Experienced) Qualification
* Gold (Advanced) Qualification
* Platinum (Elite) level trained - the highest obtainable qualification in Permanent Cosmetics. Trained by Karen Betts.
* Corrective Procedures Qualification (Colour Lift and Colour Correction)
* Digital Skin Needling Qualification (also known as Microneedling) for Wrinkles & Stretch Marks Reduction Therapy, Scars Relaxation, & Pigment Recovery
* Medical Tattooing for 3D Advanced Nipple & Areola Restoration for Cancer / Breast Augmentation / Reduction / Male Nipple and other related plastic surgeries
* Medical Tattooing for Eyebrows Restoration, Eyelash Hair Imitation, trained for Cleft Lip & Lip Features Recovery
* CPCP – International Qualification by SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals). Also a member of SPCP.
For the full list of treatments, prices and more examples of my work please visit my website: www.perfectdefinition.co.uk.
23 Aug 2017 11:00
03 Jul 2017 13:30
13 Jun 2017 13:00
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.