FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ActionCoach the world's leading Business Coaching organisation is getting the stage set for a high profile Business Excellence Forum event due to be held in Harrogate this April. This will entail 6 key Speakers over an exciting 2 Days which includes global thought leaders sharing their secrets of business success.
Speakers include ActionCOACH founder and Chairman Brad Sugars who is renowned for his results oriented Aussie style, that has guided thousands of entrepreneurs to greater profitability and success.
Matthew Syed is one of the world’s most influential thinkers in the science of high performance and has provided key notes, consultancy and thought-leadership to the likes of Google, Goldman Sachs, Arsenal FC and Harvard School of Government.
Professor Steve Peters is a Consultant Psychiatrist working with the likes of Liverpool Football Club, England Football and Sky ProCycling. Current and past involvements include Team GB Cycling, England Rugby and also author of the best-selling personal development book ‘The Chimp Paradox’. His simple but ground breaking model of how the human brain functions, and particularly how it is dysfunctional, provides a completely new and innovative way of enabling leaders to understand, inspire and support their teams towards even greater performances.
Philip Hesketh is a professional speaker on The Psychology of Persuasion and Influence and combines a powerful mix of well researched stories with a unique brand of humour. Baroness Michelle Mone of Mayfair OBE having founded the UK’s leading designer lingerie brand in 1996 and now a serial Entrepreneur and the multi-award winning Start-Up Business Tsar to the British Government will be speaking.
Finally Dr Marshall Goldsmith who is a world authority in helping successful leaders get even better and was recently recognised as the Number 1 leadership thinker in the world and the Number 7 business thinker in the world at the Thinkers 50 ceremony sponsored by the Harvard Business Review. Million-selling author / editor of 31 books, including the New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers, MOJO and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There - a winner of the Harold Longman Award for Business Book of the Year.
Lisa Fisher, Business Growth Coach at 4D Coaching (part of the ActionCoach franchise) said, 'Businesses attending the event will hear from leading speakers and business gurus, not least the psychiatrist who works with the Liverpool Football Club, which will bring a whole new angle to achieving business goals!'
1. Chris Fordy is the Managing Director of 4D Business Coaching (a franchise of ActionCOACH) which is the world's largest coaching organisation please see http://www.actioncoach.com/about-us/
2. Chris joined ActionCOACH in 2004 after a very successful career as owner/director of a Harrogate-based software firm that grew to £12 million and was sold to a global blue-chip corporation in 2002.
3. While the company grew at an average of 30% to 40% per annum, Chris grew his own business unit at 300% to 400% over a four-year period. Chris describes this as “like riding a huge wave on a very small surfboard”
4. While the experience was very rewarding at a personal and financial level, Chris believes that such success is achievable while significantly reducing inherent stress levels. He knows that he would have benefited from an objective, external viewpoint to clearly identify the problem areas and help him find ways through them. Chris joined ActionCOACH to help others achieve their dreams while reducing their levels of stress along the way.
5. Chris believes many business owners may only go through the process of growing their companies once and that they deserve to give themselves the best chance of success by taking advantage of the best help and advice around.
6. Chris is proud to be a part of ActionCOACH and believes in it’s proven methods and strategies to increase his clients’ profitability and cash flow, create stronger teams and release more of their precious time. This will benefit any business owner who has the desire and commitment to make a positive change in their lives and their businesses.
7. Chris is co-Author of “The Business Coach” with Brad Sugars, a multi-millionaire, entrepreneur and ActionCOACH’s global chairman, who has been an inspiration to him. Brad sugars will be running a business event in Leeds next Thursday please see http://www.actioncoach.com/chrisfordy/events/
8. Chris is an Award winning coach, receiving a regional and European awards and a number of his clients have won business awards including York Business of the Year 2006.
9. Chris is an avid traveller and was able to travel across the world, presenting his company on a number of continents. He believes life should be an adventure and to this end he took a sabbatical from work in the mid-nineties to travel around the world The highlights of his trip included trekking and white-water rafting in Nepal, backpacking through Vietnam, travelling around Australia in a campervan and skiing for a season in Canada.
10. Chris lives with his partner Karen and their beautiful daughters Ffion and Phoebe in Harrogate. While Chris has lived in a number of places, he has called Yorkshire home for the past 25 years.
11 Nov 2016 09:00
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.