FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Local law firm Fisher Jones Greenwood is celebrating one of its most successful set of Legal500 rankings ever. For the 2016 guide, seven practice areas rank in the top three tiers whilst eight lawyers are recommended.
The latest edition of the highly regarded legal directory was released last week and is seen as one of the leading guides to law firms in the UK. The guide assesses the strengths of firms and highlights teams who are “providing the most cutting edge and innovative advice”.
• The Commercial Litigation team retains its top tier ranking. The team are led by “supreme tactician” James Burkett who “acted in a £30m claim arising from shareholder disputes over the removal of the company’s CEO and alleged breaches of fiduciary duty.”
• The Employment team has maintained a top tier ranking for the fourth year running assisting “employers with devising and implementing large-scale redundancy and restructuring programs”.
• The Family team of “experienced practitioners” led by Simon Osborn, a ‘Leading Lawyer’ uphold their top tier ranking. The team includes Lisa Tuckwell, who “gets results” and is “not intimidated by her opponents”.
• The “excellent” and “extremely professional” Commercial Property team preserve a second tier ranking. The team led by Ellen Petersen provides a “holistic service, with a particular strength in financial transactions”. Another partner in the team, Chris Jones is also recommended.
• The “responsive” Corporate & Commercial team maintain their second tier ranking, led by Tony Fisher, praised for his “clear and authoritative advice”.
• The Immigration team are ranked again at the second tier and are led by associate Ashlee Campbell, “who has notable experience handling asylum claims”.
• The Wills & Probate team maintain their third tier ranking this year as well.
• Family Partner Lisa Tuckwell & Commercial Partner Ashton Carter are recognised as ‘Recommended Lawyers’ for the first time.
Paula Fowler, Managing Partner at FJG, commented on the rankings, saying: "It is fantastic that we have achieved such a formidable set of rankings again this year. These excellent results demonstrate that we are true to our word in giving clients the best possible service when they choose to work with us.
We will strive to innovate and continue to put our client’s needs at the forefront of our service as we aim to maintain and improve these rankings over the coming year”.
About Fisher Jones Greenwood
Fisher Jones Greenwood is an award-winning law firm based in Central London with offices throughout Essex. The company provides a full range of commercial and personal legal services, is listed in both the Legal 500 and Chambers directories and is Lexcel accredited. With over 30 years’ experience and 160 staff, Fisher Jones Greenwood is one of the fastest growing law firms in the area. For more information, please visit www.fjg.co.uk .
Media Contact: Matt Cann at Fisher Jones Greenwood on 01206 835215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please visit: www.fjg.co.uk or follow us on Twitter @fjgsolicitors, Facebook /fisherjonesgreenwood or LinkedIn /fjgsolicitors.
16 Jan 2017 17:00
20 Dec 2016 15:45
06 Dec 2016 15:00
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.