FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
It's so embarrassing to end a fabulous day at the races in bare feet, sore, a little tipsy, and carrying your shoes.
With these 5 easy tips, you can be the smart one, still wearing her shoes on the way home.
1. Be sensible about heel height. 3" is a good limit for all-day wear.
2. Avoid platforms. These are great for comfortably wearing a higher heel on flat ground, but a recipe for ankle twisting on grass.
3. If the shoes are comfortable and fit you perfectly in the shop: buy them. If not, please please save your money. Don't compromise on fit and comfort.
4. Pick a chunkier heel than normal. Trying to avoid sinking into grass when you're wearing stilettos is annoying, and makes you walk rather strangely.
5. Make sure there is plenty of padding under the ball of your foot, and that it still feels cushioned when you're wearing the shoes. Some shoes have a thin bit of padding that does nothing when worn.
With three glamorous race days coming up, make sure you select comfortable, beautiful shoes to wear all day.
Epsom Ladies' Day - Friday 3rd June
Ascot Gold Cup - Thursday 16th June
Qatar Goodwood Festival Ladies' Day - Thursday 28th July
With 18 years of experience speaking about, presenting, and working with just footwear, I am the UKs shoe expert. I love to share tips and tricks on how to select comfortable, high-heeled shoes so much, that I've written a book about it: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01D8QYKFI/?tag=theshocon-21
Find out more: https://shoeconsultant.co.uk/
Director, The Shoe Consultant
Tel: +44 (0)7710 872018
Susannah Davda has over 20 years’ experience in in the creative and business aspects of the footwear industry.
Whilst studying for a BA (Hons) Degree in Footwear Design, she worked in five different shoe shops. After graduation she spent many years working for footwear brands and retailers, within the UK market and internationally.
Susannah set up as an Independent Footwear Consultant in 2015, based near London. She advises shoe brands globally, and has helped lots of exciting shoe companies; from start-ups to established businesses.
With a popular blog, two published books, and regular speaking engagements including BBC radio and ITV News, mum of one Susannah is fast becoming the most sought after shoe expert in the UK.
07 Nov 2017 06:45
14 Aug 2017 11:45
11 Apr 2017 16:30
21 Mar 2017 06:15
13 Mar 2017 13:00
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.