FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
It's so embarrassing to end a fabulous day at the races in bare feet, sore, a little tipsy, and carrying your shoes.
With these 5 easy tips, you can be the smart one, still wearing her shoes on the way home.
1. Be sensible about heel height. 3" is a good limit for all-day wear.
2. Avoid platforms. These are great for comfortably wearing a higher heel on flat ground, but a recipe for ankle twisting on grass.
3. If the shoes are comfortable and fit you perfectly in the shop: buy them. If not, please please save your money. Don't compromise on fit and comfort.
4. Pick a chunkier heel than normal. Trying to avoid sinking into grass when you're wearing stilettos is annoying, and makes you walk rather strangely.
5. Make sure there is plenty of padding under the ball of your foot, and that it still feels cushioned when you're wearing the shoes. Some shoes have a thin bit of padding that does nothing when worn.
With three glamorous race days coming up, make sure you select comfortable, beautiful shoes to wear all day.
Epsom Ladies' Day - Friday 3rd June
Ascot Gold Cup - Thursday 16th June
Qatar Goodwood Festival Ladies' Day - Thursday 28th July
With 18 years of experience speaking about, presenting, and working with just footwear, I am the UKs shoe expert. I love to share tips and tricks on how to select comfortable, high-heeled shoes so much, that I've written a book about it: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01D8QYKFI/?tag=theshocon-21
Find out more: https://shoeconsultant.co.uk/
Director, The Shoe Consultant
Tel: +44 (0)7710 872018
The Shoe Consultant helps women, brands and retailers to make better decisions about footwear. It provides VIP services for busy women who need help finding comfortable, beautiful shoes, and consultancy and training to businesses.
The founder and director of The Shoe Consultant, Susannah Davda, believes that shoes should be both comfortable and beautiful. With over 18 years' experience in the footwear industry and a BA (Hons) in Footwear Design, she has in depth knowledge of women's shoes. From how to make a shoe from scratch, to how to market it, sell it, and price it, Susannah is the go-to person for footwear brands and start-ups needing advice.
With a popular blog, two published books, and regular speaking engagements including BBC radio, mum of one Susannah is fast becoming the most sought after shoe expert in the UK.
14 Aug 2017 11:45
11 Apr 2017 16:30
21 Mar 2017 06:15
13 Mar 2017 13:00
06 Mar 2017 05:45
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.