FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
More women over 60 are turning to eyebrows Microblading or Permanent Makeup Hairstroke Eyebrows, and here's a reason why...
Dame Helen Mirren revealed her biggest beauty secret – her artistically created brows. The 72-year-old actress delighted fans when she announced that the secret to her incredibly youthful looks is having her eyebrows tattooed on. The Queen actress confessed she has noticed a huge difference in her confidence after undergoing microblading.
Speaking to the Daily Mail, she said; "I'll tell you what I had done recently which I love – I got my eyebrows tattooed. I was fed up of my brows barely being there and when one of my girlfriends got it done, I thought they looked great. They're very lightly and delicately done – but it means when I get up in the morning and I have no makeup on, at least I have eyebrows."
El Truchan says "Age is one of the main contributing factors to eyebrows hair loss. Fortunately I can now recreate what time (or overplucking) has taken away. I work with each client individual to create bespoke eyebrows suitable to their lifestyle, age, face shape and other needs. You get to see the colour and the shape designed for you, before we go ahead with placing the pigment inside your skin in a manner of realistically looking hairstrokes."
If like Helen you want to wake up in the morning with your eyebrows, get in touch!
email@example.com // www.perfectdefinition.co.uk
About Semi Permanent Makeup & Medical Tattooing by El Truchan @ Perfect Definition
El Truchan is a fully qualified and insured Permanent Makeup & Medical Tattoo Specialist; Face & body Aesthetics ( Microneedling) Technician. http://t.co/RPLWiIQk7n
If you are looking for professionally performed Permanent Makeup (also known as Semi Permanent Make Up), then look no further.
Trained and Qualified at Nouveau Contour Academy, part of Nouveau Beauty Group, known worldwide, recognised and accredited as leading experts in Permanent Cosmetics. At present, I am holding:
* Bronze (Foundation) Qualification
* Silver (Experienced) Qualification
* Gold (Advanced) Qualification
* Platinum (Elite) level trained - the highest obtainable qualification in Permanent Cosmetics. Trained by Karen Betts.
* Corrective Procedures Qualification (Colour Lift and Colour Correction)
* Digital Skin Needling Qualification (also known as Microneedling) for Wrinkles & Stretch Marks Reduction Therapy, Scars Relaxation, & Pigment Recovery
* Medical Tattooing for 3D Advanced Nipple & Areola Restoration for Cancer / Breast Augmentation / Reduction / Male Nipple and other related plastic surgeries
* Medical Tattooing for Eyebrows Restoration, Eyelash Hair Imitation, trained for Cleft Lip & Lip Features Recovery
* CPCP – International Qualification by SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals). Also a member of SPCP.
For the full list of treatments, prices and more examples of my work please visit my website: www.perfectdefinition.co.uk.
More from Semi Permanent Makeup & Medical Tattooing by El Truchan @ Perfect Definition
23 Aug 2017 11:00
03 Jul 2017 13:30
Copyright © 2019 JournoLink Ltd. All Rights Reserved
JournoLink Ltd is registered in England and Wales, No. 08783164. Registered Office: 9-11 Castle St, Cardiff CF10 1BS