FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Director Maz Mahmoudi founded the consultancy five years ago with the vision to offer a seamless service across commercial and residential interiors and graphic design. The company has since grown in size and evolved to encompass new services including website design, videography and now, event planning. “Branching out into a new area can be daunting but we are always excited to work with our clients new and old, to deliver the products and services that they need. As part of our new service we are able to produce a full events package including event branding, project management, photography and filming of the event, which utilises our tried and tested skills from other areas of the business.”
The economic instability of recent years has highlighted the need for businesses of all sizes to be flexible to their client’s requirements and the team at 3equals1 Design are champions of this.
3equals1design maintain that without the cumbersome infrastructures of a big business, smaller businesses have a real advantage in setting the scene for a motivated workforce and are sharing their key secrets for success “It’s the twist that makes the difference,” says Maz. “We get into the mind set of our customers and deliver to them something which they have really been part of creating; an environment that works well for their employees at a price that works for them.”
The team at 3equals1 were approached by a client to offer an event planning service due to the scarcity of party planners within the furniture industry, and the team were quick to answer their call.
The team pride themselves on offering a wide range of services tailored to their client’s needs and now, by branching out into event planning, offer a reliable one stop shop for solving all of their design problems.
3equals1 Design outlines what makes them different from the competition:
• Our multidisciplinary approach to problem solving and product development.
• Involving our clients in the decision making process through each stage of a project to ensure our designs reflect their motives and ethos.
• Our can-do attitude and desire to please our clients with our professional services and delivery.
• Our business structure and environment is built around our employees personalities.
• We work hard and play hard. We like to have fun with the client too, so that our brand personality becomes infectious.
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.