FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Ice Co has designed five Great British tipples for you to serve at your own Royal Wedding garden party:
The 'Harkle Sparkle' Royal Wedding Party Punch
The Ice Co has created the perfect party punch especially for the Royal Wedding, named after the happy couple!
3 handfuls of The Ice Co Crushed Ice
5 handfuls of strawberries
4 tablespoons of sugar
10ml of vodka or strawberry liqueur
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
1 bottle of chilled prosecco
1. Add the crushed ice, strawberries, vodka or strawberry liqueur, sugar and lemon juice to a blender then blend until smooth
2. Pour over a fine strainer into a pitcher
3. Fill a champagne glass 1/4 full with the mixture and slowly top with prosecco
4. Stir gently and enjoy!
This already popular cocktail choice has been given an English twist for the Royal Wedding!
2 handfuls of The Ice Co Premium Ice Cubes
50ml local craft gin
15ml measure of Limoncello
15ml measure of lemon juice
10ml measure of sugar syrup
Cucumber and mint garnish
1. Fill a tall glass with the Premium Ice Cubes
2. Pour in the gin, Limoncello, lemon juice and sugar syrup
3. Top with soda water and stir
4. Garnish with a cucumber slice and serve
This homemade taste bud-tickling mocktail is perfect for sharing with family and friends.
5 handfuls of The Ice Co Party Ice cubes
5 handfuls of fresh raspberries
4 tablespoons of caster sugar
Grated zest and juice of 4 waxed lemons
1 litre of sparkling water
Lemon slice to garnish
1. Place ¾ of the raspberries in a bowl and toss with the caster sugar
2. Puree through a sieve into a jug
3. Mix the lemon zest and juice into the jug and top with sparkling water
4. Add the Party Ice cubes and stir well
5. Add the remaining raspberries and a few slices of lemon, then serve
Pink gin cocktails are a hot trend right now - and they're simple and delicious to make at home.
3-4 of The Ice Co Super Cubes which contain natural spring water
25ml Pink Gin
Fresh mint to garnish.
1. Add Super Cubes to a large wine or balloon glass
2. Pour in the pink gin and prosecco then top up with lemonade
3. Garnish with strawberries and mint before serving
Royal Rhubarb Refresher
Deliciously tangy rhubarb is grown in Yorkshire's famous Rhubarb Triangle and it's in season right now.
4 handfuls of The Ice Co Party Ice cubes
25ml rhubarb syrup
½ cup of juice from 2 to 3 limes
Lime wedges to garnish
1. Add the rhubarb syrup and lime juice to a large jug or pitcher and mix
2. Fill the jug half full with ice and add the ginger beer
3. Stir well before garnishing with lime wedges
Recipes by theiceco.co.uk
20 Jun 2018 09:15
31 May 2018 09:00
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.