FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
A start-up motor firm has been shortlisted for a prestigious regional award.
The Car Buying Group, which formed in 2014, has been shortlisted in the Yorkshire Post's award as Young Business of the Year.
The shortlisting sees the Wakefield-based national firm recognised for their fast growth since forming just two years ago.
The Car Buying Group CEO, Tom Marley, founded the business in 2014. Since establishment the company has grown exponentially with the recruitment of new staff and significant investment from long-standing motor giant Greenhous Group.
The shortlisting sees the firm beat off competition from hundreds of applicants to make it to the final three.
The Car Buying Group have ambitious plans to dominate the automotive marketplace and enhance customer service of automotive sales through their trained and dedicated team.
An award ceremony will be held on Friday 4th November at the Royal Armories Leeds.
Founder of The Car Buying Group, Tom Marley says:
“It is fantastic news to hear that our business has been recognised in the Yorkshire Post's Excellence in Business Awards.
“The shortlisting comes as a great reward for all the members of the team who work so hard in making our business the success it is today. We are very much looking forward to attending the award ceremony in November.’
Notes to the editor
Issued on behalf of The Car Buying Group by MacComms. For more information, contact Ellie MacDonald on 079891 59138 / email@example.com.
About The Car Buying Group
• The Car Buying Group offers consumers more choices on how to sell their car, either via drop in, or via a free collection service and immediate payment
• The Car Buying Group offers businesses and consumers a guaranteed price and immediate payment
• Consumers and businesses are offered a nationwide collection, or nationwide drop ins
• The Business ethos is around convenience for the consumer whilst delivering a fair, open honest service lead approach
• As the fastest growing online car buying service, The Car Buying Group have enjoyed great growth over the last 2 years’ t/o in excess of £20m per year
• DAS LTD The Car Buying Group parent company was set up in 2014 by 4 shareholders - Tom Marley (Group CEO) Khalid Sheikh (Director) Andy Birt (Director) and Ben Neve (Director) All with a proven track record of digital start-ups.
• DAS LTD is made up of TCBG and a software developments and solutions arm to the company.
The Car Buying Group is the fastest growing online car purchasing website in the UK.
Established in 2014, The Car Buying Group, a trading name of Digital Automotive Solutions Ltd, was formed by young entrepreneur Tom Marley with the support of three shareholders, all of which have exceptional experience of growing and nurturing startups in the motor trade and digital arenas.
With an automated online valuations system, backed up by an excellent customer service to ensure optimal customer satisfaction, The Car Buying Group has experienced rapid growth since its inception and in 2017, the business continued to build its impressive revenue figures, growing from £18.9 million in 2016 to £43.7 million in 2017.
Thanks to a multi-million-pound investment from motor trade giants, the Greenhous Group in February 2016, the firm’s growth has propelled the business into larger markets and it now has a number of corporate partnerships and white label solutions.
Based in Yorkshire with more than 80 drop-in sites across the UK and Northern Ireland, The Car Buying Group provide a fair, fast and hassle-free way to sell a car online. Requiring only a few basic pieces of vehicle information, a car valuation is provided instantly to the customer searching their website.
The Car Buying Group was recently listed as the third fastest-growing tech company in the North, in The Northern Tech 100 League Table, was the winner of the ‘fast growth’ award at TheBusinessDesk.com’s Yorkshire Business Masters Awards 2018, as well as Tom Marley, founder of the firm, being shortlisted as a finalist in the 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year for the North.
For more information, visit www.thecarbuyinggroup.com.
20 Nov 2017 14:38
13 Sep 2017 11:36
14 Nov 2016 15:40
Copyright © 2019 JournoLink Ltd. All Rights Reserved