FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
A start-up motor firm has been shortlisted for a prestigious regional award.
The Car Buying Group, which formed in 2014, has been shortlisted in the Yorkshire Post's award as Young Business of the Year.
The shortlisting sees the Wakefield-based national firm recognised for their fast growth since forming just two years ago.
The Car Buying Group CEO, Tom Marley, founded the business in 2014. Since establishment the company has grown exponentially with the recruitment of new staff and significant investment from long-standing motor giant Greenhous Group.
The shortlisting sees the firm beat off competition from hundreds of applicants to make it to the final three.
The Car Buying Group have ambitious plans to dominate the automotive marketplace and enhance customer service of automotive sales through their trained and dedicated team.
An award ceremony will be held on Friday 4th November at the Royal Armories Leeds.
Founder of The Car Buying Group, Tom Marley says:
“It is fantastic news to hear that our business has been recognised in the Yorkshire Post's Excellence in Business Awards.
“The shortlisting comes as a great reward for all the members of the team who work so hard in making our business the success it is today. We are very much looking forward to attending the award ceremony in November.’
Notes to the editor
Issued on behalf of The Car Buying Group by MacComms. For more information, contact Ellie MacDonald on 079891 59138 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Car Buying Group
• The Car Buying Group offers consumers more choices on how to sell their car, either via drop in, or via a free collection service and immediate payment
• The Car Buying Group offers businesses and consumers a guaranteed price and immediate payment
• Consumers and businesses are offered a nationwide collection, or nationwide drop ins
• The Business ethos is around convenience for the consumer whilst delivering a fair, open honest service lead approach
• As the fastest growing online car buying service, The Car Buying Group have enjoyed great growth over the last 2 years’ t/o in excess of £20m per year
• DAS LTD The Car Buying Group parent company was set up in 2014 by 4 shareholders - Tom Marley (Group CEO) Khalid Sheikh (Director) Andy Birt (Director) and Ben Neve (Director) All with a proven track record of digital start-ups.
• DAS LTD is made up of TCBG and a software developments and solutions arm to the company.
The Car Buying Group (TCBG) is the fastest growing online car purchasing website in the UK.
Established in 2014, TCBG, a trading name of Digital Automotive Solutions Ltd, was formed by young entrepreneur Tom Marley with the support of three shareholders, all of which have exceptional experience of growing and nurturing startups in the motor trade and digital arenas.
An automated online valuations system, backed up by an excellent customer service to ensure optimal customer satisfaction, TCBG has experienced rapid growth following its first two years in operation, increasing from a £3m turnover in year one to a £10m in year two and now has projections to exceed £30m in year three.
Thanks to a multi-million-pound investment from motor trade giants, the Greenhous Group in February 2016, the firm’s growth has propelled the business into larger markets and it now has a number of corporate partnerships and white label solutions.
Based in Yorkshire with more than 80 drop-in sites across the UK and Northern Ireland, TCBG provide a fair, fast and hassle-free way to sell a car online. Requiring only a few basic pieces of vehicle information, a car valuation is provided instantly to the customer searching their website. Furthermore, TCBG offer a UK wide free vehicle collection service, for maximum convenience to the customer.
Currently run from offices in Wakefield, Bradford and Plymouth with a headcount of 13, the team will grow to 20+ before the end of 2016.
For more information, visit www.thecarbuyinggroup.com.
30 Sep 2016 16:06
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.