FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
30 September 2016
Fast growing motor firm appoints two new apprentices
A fast growing digital motor firm has appointed two apprentices to its growing team.
Wakefield and Bradford-based The Car Buying Group has made the appointments to support the company’s continued growth following a multi-million-pound investment from motor giants Greenhous Group earlier this year.
Apprentice Amy Crowther and Rebecca Potter join the team in the businesses customer service department. Amy, originally from Wakefield and having studied at Wakefield College it is a perfect fit to join their West Yorkshire base. She brings to the role her energy and enthusiasm for all things automotive.
“My apprenticeship allows me to not simply work but equally gain my level two in customer service. The company has a good work ethos and it is a pleasure to be part of their team.”
Amy and Rebecca’s roles cover the telephone valuation of vehicles, negation of price and organisation of car collection services. Equally Amy sets herself daily targets of calls and purchases to make alongside handling customer queries.
Tom Marley, owner and managing director of The Car Buying Group says:
“It is an exciting time in a business when you have the opportunity to not simply employ but equally train new members of staff. We pride ourselves on our customer service and it is a fantastic time to develop our dedication further with the recruitment of Amy and Rebecca. They have fitted in well and are flourishing in their new roles.”
Notes to the editor
Issued on behalf of The Car Buying Group by MacComms. For more information, contact Ellie MacDonald on 079891 59138 / email@example.com.
About The Car Buying Group
• The Car Buying Group offers consumers more choices on how to sell their car, either via drop in, or via a free collection service and immediate payment
• The Car Buying Group offers businesses and consumers a guaranteed price and immediate payment
• Consumers and businesses are offered a nationwide collection, or nationwide drop ins
• The Business ethos is around convenience for the consumer whilst delivering a fair, open honest service lead approach
• As the fastest growing online car buying service, The Car Buying Group have enjoyed great growth over the last 2 years’ t/o in excess of £20m per year
• DAS LTD The Car Buying Group parent company was set up in 2014 by 4 shareholders - Tom Marley (Group CEO) Khalid Sheikh (Director) Andy Birt (Director) and Ben Neve (Director) All with a proven track record of digital start-ups.
• DAS LTD is made up of TCBG and a software developments and solutions arm to the company.
The Car Buying Group is the fastest growing online car purchasing website in the UK.
Established in 2014, The Car Buying Group, a trading name of Digital Automotive Solutions Ltd, was formed by young entrepreneur Tom Marley with the support of three shareholders, all of which have exceptional experience of growing and nurturing startups in the motor trade and digital arenas.
With an automated online valuations system, backed up by an excellent customer service to ensure optimal customer satisfaction, The Car Buying Group has experienced rapid growth since its inception and in 2017, the business continued to build its impressive revenue figures, growing from £18.9 million in 2016 to £43.7 million in 2017.
Thanks to a multi-million-pound investment from motor trade giants, the Greenhous Group in February 2016, the firm’s growth has propelled the business into larger markets and it now has a number of corporate partnerships and white label solutions.
Based in Yorkshire with more than 80 drop-in sites across the UK and Northern Ireland, The Car Buying Group provide a fair, fast and hassle-free way to sell a car online. Requiring only a few basic pieces of vehicle information, a car valuation is provided instantly to the customer searching their website.
The Car Buying Group was recently listed as the third fastest-growing tech company in the North, in The Northern Tech 100 League Table, was the winner of the ‘fast growth’ award at TheBusinessDesk.com’s Yorkshire Business Masters Awards 2018, as well as Tom Marley, founder of the firm, being shortlisted as a finalist in the 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year for the North.
For more information, visit www.thecarbuyinggroup.com.
20 Nov 2017 14:38
13 Sep 2017 11:36
14 Nov 2016 15:40
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.