FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Fisher Jones Greenwood has announced another excellent set of results in the latest Legal500 rankings, released today. The firm has six practice areas ranked, three of those in the top tier with the Commercial Property team moving up to top tier for the first time.
In addition the firm have 23 recommended lawyers, with three “Leading Individuals” and six “Next Generation Lawyers” – more individual mentions than ever. After responding to feedback, the Legal 500 looked to identify “the depth of lawyers below the senior partners” introducing the “Next Generation Lawyer” accreditation for 2017.
All of the FJG practice area rankings for 2017 in detail are below:
• The “excellent” Commercial Property team led by the “responsive and efficient” Ellen Petersen” have moved up to first tier in 2017 bolstered by Leon Pascal being awarded “Next Generation Lawyer”. The department is praised as “forward-thinking and positive” and has been supported by the launch of FJG’s new planning consultancy.
• The Commercial Litigation and Family teams retained their first tier rankings. Described as a “very open and up-front” family law practice, the family team also sees Simon Osborn retain his ‘Leading Individual’ status and newly appointed Partner, Rachel Earnshaw join him as a “Next Generation Lawyer”.
• The Chelmsford based Commercial team retain their second tier ranking and are recognised for their “excellent support at all levels”. Head of team, Tony Fisher, is once again celebrated as a “Leading Individual”.
Noted as the ‘biggest selling point’ of the Commercial team is “a broad spread of expertise across all subject matters within the dental and pharmacy sector” with knowledge that is ”second to none”. The head of dental acquisitions, Leah Groves, has also been awarded “Next Generation Lawyer”, recognising her expertise in this field.
Intellectual property is another specialist area where recognition was given to Ashton Carter, the “highly responsive” Partner being noted as another “Next Generation Lawyer”.
• Ranked again at the second tier the Immigration team, led by” Recommended Lawyer”, Ashlee Campbell, is prized as having “a deep level of knowledge”. The team is also one that “fully understands the moving parts concerning legal jurisprudence, government policy and international affairs”.
• The “very good and efficient” Wills & Probate team uphold their third tier ranking with two associates Andrea Godfrey and the “helpful and compassionate” Amy Burton, being awarded “Next Generation Lawyers” for the first time.
Paula Fowler, Managing Partner at FJG, commented on the rankings: “I am extremely pleased with the terrific set of rankings this year. These tremendous results recognise the experts we have in the various fields of law.
“As an innovative and progressive law firm, I am incredibly proud that some of our newly appointed and younger partners and associates have been recognised for the first time this year with the new “Next Generation Lawyer” accreditation. As ever, we aim to maintain and improve these rankings for 2018”.
About Fisher Jones Greenwood
Fisher Jones Greenwood is an award-winning law firm based in Central London with offices throughout Essex. The company provides a full range of commercial and personal legal services, is listed in both the Legal 500 and Chambers directories and is Lexcel accredited. With over 30 years’ experience and 160 staff, Fisher Jones Greenwood is one of the fastest growing law firms in the area. For more information, please visit www.fjg.co.uk .
Media Contact: Matt Cann at Fisher Jones Greenwood on 01206 835215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please visit: www.fjg.co.uk or follow us on Twitter @fjgsolicitors, Facebook /fisherjonesgreenwood or LinkedIn /fjgsolicitors.
About Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP
Solicitors for you, your business and your family, with offices in central London & across Essex.
More from Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP
16 Apr 2018 12:00
29 Mar 2018 16:00
19 Jan 2018 12:15
21 Dec 2017 17:00
06 Dec 2017 10:45
Copyright © 2019 JournoLink Ltd. All Rights Reserved
JournoLink Ltd is registered in England and Wales, No. 08783164. Registered Office: 9-11 Castle St, Cardiff CF10 1BS