FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Law firm Fisher Jones Greenwood (FJG) has achieved an extremely successful set of rankings in the latest edition of Chambers & Partners UK, released today. In the 2017 edition of the legal directory FJG has three ranked departments and four leading individuals.
The prestigious directory is seen as one of the leading places to provide clients with a respected guide to the UK Legal profession, ranking top departments and individuals on a regional basis every year.
• The Family team retains its Band 1 ranking and is picked out as a leading firm for financial divorce cases as well as public and private children law. The guide also notes the broad range of alternative dispute resolution options available.
• The Corporate & Commercial team moves up to a Band 2 ranking for 2017. The guide says that the team is established corporate presence in the charity and education sectors and notes the ‘growing sector expertise in healthcare.’ Also highlighted is the ability to draw on other departments to provide ‘a complete service to corporate clients.’
• The Employment team picks up a Band 4 ranking, with their work on contentious matters highlighted by the guide.
• Jane Wilson and Simon Osborn from the Family team are both ranked as Leading Individuals, as is Tony Fisher from the Corporate team.
• Ashlee Campbell, who heads up the Immigration team at FJG, is also a Leading Individual and is noted as an ‘Associate to Watch’
Paula Fowler, Managing Partner at FJG, commented on the rankings, saying: "We are thrilled that we have achieved yet another strong set of rankings in such a well-respected legal guide. To attain these results based on client-led feedback is a tribute to the hard work and dedication of our teams and to the expertise of everyone involved.”
“We are already looking to improve our services even further moving forward. With our commitment to client service at the forefront of our actions, we can look forward to an ever stronger set of rankings in 12 months’ time.”
About Fisher Jones Greenwood
Fisher Jones Greenwood is an award-winning law firm based in Central London with offices throughout Essex. The company provides a full range of commercial and personal legal services, is listed in both the Legal 500 and Chambers directories and is Lexcel accredited. With over 30 years’ experience and 160 staff, Fisher Jones Greenwood is one of the fastest growing law firms in the area. For more information, please visit www.fjg.co.uk .
Media Contact: Matt Cann at Fisher Jones Greenwood on 01206 835215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please visit: www.fjg.co.uk or follow us on Twitter @fjgsolicitors, Facebook /fisherjonesgreenwood or LinkedIn /fjgsolicitors.
16 Apr 2018 12:00
29 Mar 2018 16:00
19 Jan 2018 12:15
21 Dec 2017 17:00
06 Dec 2017 10:45
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.