FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Becoming an industry trainer.... it feels like I've been doing this forever although it's only been 6 months since becoming an assistant trainer at Nouveau Contour UK. It is such a privilege to be nominated and invited to their ranks and working alongside the best of the best in the permanent makeup, microblading and medical tattooing industry.
Being a trainer is not something I ever considered as a career path but being part of the Nouveau Contour UK training team while having my own full time microblading, permanent makeup and medical tattooing business is just a dream come true.
I must say I'm enjoying the teaching side a lot and absolutely love passing the knowledge to our students and watching them grow and progress in their careers.
There are many training academies out there of varying quality, some are good, some are average and some are really bad.
There are also 2-3 days courses (calling themselves academies or microblading/PMU trainings centres) where students end up paying a fortune for very little knowledge and even less qualifications. Trainers at such places often have no idea how to actually train students, thus so many bad microblading and permanent makeup treatments being performed out there (which I get to perform corrections on regularly unfortunately).
Thankfully at Nouveau Contour UK we go above and beyond to ensure we are providing the best training out there and we’re actually skilled to do so.
My UK and International recognised Award in Education and Training shows that I am actually qualified to train adults not only from a Permanent Cosmetics perspective, but actually as required by UK legislation for anyone who teaches to be qualified to do so by an independent body.
If you are interested in becoming a Permanent Cosmetics specialist my advice always would be to ensure that the place you sign up to learn actually employs trainers who have the relevant industry qualifications to be able to teach.
I know I've made the right choice when I originally signed up with Nouveau Contour UK as a student and I absolutely love the fact that I'm now in a position to help other students on their journey.
The excitement of sharing a skill and performing treatments and procedures that for so many give a life changing outcome, doesn't happen in many industries and I feel lucky I have chosen this path for myself.
Tel: 0777 303 0780
El Truchan is a fully qualified and insured Permanent Makeup & Medical Tattoo Specialist; Face & body Aesthetics ( Microneedling) Technician. http://t.co/RPLWiIQk7n
If you are looking for professionally performed Permanent Makeup (also known as Semi Permanent Make Up), then look no further.
Trained and Qualified at Nouveau Contour Academy, part of Nouveau Beauty Group, known worldwide, recognised and accredited as leading experts in Permanent Cosmetics. At present, I am holding:
* Bronze (Foundation) Qualification
* Silver (Experienced) Qualification
* Gold (Advanced) Qualification
* Platinum (Elite) level trained - the highest obtainable qualification in Permanent Cosmetics. Trained by Karen Betts.
* Corrective Procedures Qualification (Colour Lift and Colour Correction)
* Digital Skin Needling Qualification (also known as Microneedling) for Wrinkles & Stretch Marks Reduction Therapy, Scars Relaxation, & Pigment Recovery
* Medical Tattooing for 3D Advanced Nipple & Areola Restoration for Cancer / Breast Augmentation / Reduction / Male Nipple and other related plastic surgeries
* Medical Tattooing for Eyebrows Restoration, Eyelash Hair Imitation, trained for Cleft Lip & Lip Features Recovery
* CPCP – International Qualification by SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals). Also a member of SPCP.
For the full list of treatments, prices and more examples of my work please visit my website: www.perfectdefinition.co.uk.
19 Oct 2016 13:00
03 Oct 2016 13:00
26 Sep 2016 13:00
15 Aug 2016 13:30
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.