FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Deliamo present an awesome mixed case of beers from the competing nations
Rugby lovers can celebrate the World Cup kicking off in England this September with this stunning selection of 14 different beers from the competing nations. A superb gift for the Rugby lover and perfect for watching the matches with.
Classic lagers like New Zealand’s Steinlager, South Africa’s Castle and Italy’s Peroni Nastro Azzurro pack down with ales like England’s Old Hooky, Scotland’s Brewdog Punk IPA and Wales’ Brain SA Gold. There is also an official Gilbert soft squashable world cup rugby ball - ideal for stress relief while watching those tight moments on TV.
1. England – Hook Norton Old Hooky
2. Wales - Brains SA Gold
3. Australia - Coopers Pale Ale
4. Scotland - Brewdog Punk IPA
5. South Africa - Castle Lager
6. USA - Goose Island Honkers Ale
7. Japan - Asahi Lager
8. New Zealand - Steinlager
9. Argentina - Quilmes
10. Namibia - Windhoek
11. France - Bellerose Blonde
12. Italy - Peroni Nastro Azzurro
13. Ireland - Guinness Dublin Porter
14. Canada - Moosehead Lager
Plus an Official Rugby World Cup 2015 Stress Ball from Gilbert.
Deliamo is an online food & drink business providing delicious and distinctive gifts for your friends and family, special business gifts for employees and customers as well as authentic flavours and tastes of different places for food lovers - www.deliamo.co.uk
Images available on request.
Tel: 01935 434723
Distinctive Drinks - Fine Foods - Gorgeous Gifts
1. Take a passion for great food and drink
2. Mix it with a love of discovering new places and cultures
3. Add the essential ingredient of dedicated customer service
4. Create something unique, appetizing and exciting…
Deliamo is about celebrating great tastes from every corner of the globe.
We provide unique and distinctive gifts for your friends and family, special business gifts for employees and customers as well as authentic flavours and tastes of different places for food lovers. We champion small, independent craft producers and pride ourselves on exceptional service.
12 Nov 2015 13:45
10 Sep 2015 16:00
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.