FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BeecherMadden founder’s Announced as Finalists in the Great British Entrepreneur Awards. This is the third nomination for BeecherMadden in the past 6 weeks.
Over 100 entrepreneurs have been announced as the Finalists in the Great British Entrepreneur Awards, in association with NatWest.
Karla and Owen Jobling have been announced as a shortlisted entrepreneur within the Small Business category.
BeecherMadden is a niche recruitment company, specialising in corporate governance. Since being incorporated 6 years ago, we have grown internationally, with offices in London and New York. With future growth plans, BeecherMadden hope to lead the way in cyber, risk, compliance, fraud and audit recruitment.
Regarded as the benchmark for entrepreneurial success in the UK, the Awards celebrate the contributions and innovations of British entrepreneurs and their impact on the economy.
The Great British Entrepreneur Awards will culminate at the Gala Final, taking place on Tuesday 22 November in the Ballrooms of the prestigious, Lancaster London Hotel.
Celebrating entrepreneurs who embody a spirit of disruption, innovation and enterprise, the Awards will recognise business leaders from multiple industries across the 20 awards categories.
Previous winners have included Julie Deane MBE, founder of the Cambridge Satchel Company, James Watt, co-founder of Brewdog and Alexander Solomou, founder of Lad Bible.
The Great British Entrepreneur Awards is all about celebrating the wonderful stories that entrepreneurs have, and helping them on their journey to success. Nick James, Founder of the Great British Entrepreneur Awards, said: “This year we have yet again enjoyed an increase in the amount of entries for the Great British Entrepreneur Awards, and every single category is fiercely contested.
There is no doubt that Entrepreneurialism is alive and well in the UK despite any uncertainty over Brexit.”
Gordon Merrylees, Head of Entrepreneurship for NatWest, said: “Entrepreneurs are the wealth creators and the lifeblood of the UK economy. It’s incredibly important that we support them, throughout their journey with access to finance and networks; relevant mentors, general business advice and knowledge, all vital ingredients whether they are start up's, early stage or high growth ventures. The standard of this years awards’ finalists shows just how much talent there is to support in the UK.”
For further information, please contact:
0845 5000 328
Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm
Notes to editors:
● Produced by the publishers of Fresh Business Thinking and organisers of the Entrepreneur Wales Awards, the Great British Entrepreneur Awards acknowledges the hard work and inspiring stories of British entrepreneurs and businesses in Great Britain.
● Launched in 2012, the Great British Entrepreneur Awards have:
1. Received applications from over 1800 entrepreneurs
2. Celebrated over 60 entrepreneurs as Great British Entrepreneurs
3. Hosted celebratory gala finals with over 2,000 attendees
● Awards sponsors include NatWest, Kingston Smith, Cranfield School of Management, FedEx, De Broc School of Business, Exact, Carbon Law Partners, leadership Challenges, S3 Advertising, and BMW Mini.
16 Oct 2017 14:15
08 Sep 2017 13:00
30 Jun 2017 11:30
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.