FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
A strategically positioned Beauty Spot can bring the face to life and can add a little character to the face. For centuries women have drawn beauty spots on their faces or décolletage and bring the attention to the area they are trying to enhance.
Think of Marilyn Monroe - a modern day icon of beauty and her beauty spot.
This beautiful girl came for her Beauty Spot and it looks just perfect on her pretty face.
Contact El Truchan for further information: email@example.com
Tel: 0777 303 0780
El Truchan is a fully qualified and insured Permanent Makeup & Medical Tattoo Specialist; Face & body Aesthetics ( Microneedling) Technician. http://t.co/RPLWiIQk7n
If you are looking for professionally performed Permanent Makeup (also known as Semi Permanent Make Up), then look no further.
Trained and Qualified at Nouveau Contour Academy, part of Nouveau Beauty Group, known worldwide, recognised and accredited as leading experts in Permanent Cosmetics. At present, I am holding:
* Bronze (Foundation) Qualification
* Silver (Experienced) Qualification
* Gold (Advanced) Qualification
* Platinum (Elite) level trained - the highest obtainable qualification in Permanent Cosmetics. Trained by Karen Betts.
* Corrective Procedures Qualification (Colour Lift and Colour Correction)
* Digital Skin Needling Qualification (also known as Microneedling) for Wrinkles & Stretch Marks Reduction Therapy, Scars Relaxation, & Pigment Recovery
* Medical Tattooing for 3D Advanced Nipple & Areola Restoration for Cancer / Breast Augmentation / Reduction / Male Nipple and other related plastic surgeries
* Medical Tattooing for Eyebrows Restoration, Eyelash Hair Imitation, trained for Cleft Lip & Lip Features Recovery
* CPCP – International Qualification by SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals). Also a member of SPCP.
For the full list of treatments, prices and more examples of my work please visit my website: www.perfectdefinition.co.uk.
23 Aug 2017 11:00
03 Jul 2017 13:30
13 Jun 2017 13:00
30 May 2017 13:15
03 May 2017 13:00
For more information on JournoLink and how to receive more content like this, please visit https://journolink.com/journalists.